“For too many women, the hardest part of being successful might be taking credit for the work that they do, especially when they work in groups.” – Kay Steiger, The Atlantic. We’re becoming mind numbingly familiar with study after study that highlights two facts about women in business: Companies with more women in leadership do…
New on the Blog
- 10 Daily Habits Holding You Back From Success SUCCESS.com
- 7 Podcasts for Busy Parents Trying to Juggle It All Entrepreneur.com
- I grew my business from my basement to the NASDAQ index — here’s the best advice I have for aspiring entrepreneurs Business Insider
- 5 Small Changes That Will Make You a Much Better Communicator Inc.com
- Gender Bias And How To Recognize And Navigate Warning Signs Forbes
- 6 Steps Young Entrepreneurs Can Take To Join a Corporate Board Entrepreneur.com
- 5 Reasons You Need to Get a Walking Desk Right Now Entrepreneur.com
My Most Popular Blog Posts
What I’m Reading and Listening To
- Strengths Based Leadership
The long-running New York Times bestseller, based on a landmark study of leaders, teams, and why people follow. Using Gallup’s discoveries, authors Rath and Conchie identify three keys to being a more effective leader and use firsthand accounts from highly successful leaders.
- Every Good Endeavor
In a work world that is increasingly competitive and insecure, people often have nagging questions: Why am I doing this work? Why is it so hard? And is there anything I can do about it? With deep insight and often surprising advice, Keller shows readers that biblical wisdom is immensely relevant to our questions about our work.
- TED Radio Hour
The TED Radio Hour is a journey through fascinating ideas: astonishing inventions, fresh approaches to old problems, new ways to think and create. Based on Talks given by riveting speakers on the world-renowned TED stage, each show is centered on a common theme – such as the source of happiness, crowd-sourcing innovation, power shifts, or inexplicable connections.
“Caren gives women leaders been there, done that advice to empower themselves with the right attitudes, mindsets and strategies necessary to create and lead a successful business.” Mindy Finn, President, Empowered WomenHomepage Quote 3
“I have already gained the confidence and clarity I need to propel my career. The daily articles help to keep me accountable to continuously learning and improving myself.” Smitty1221Homepage Quote 1
“A positive resource which addresses a wide range of issues in the workplace. The app helps me find success and upward mobility in the workplace by avoiding or handling issues that stall a career.”Homepage Quote 2